Daniel Beskow and Josefine Andersson, mezzo-soprano has created a new fairytale program with inspiration from Elsa Beskows fairytales. The show just premiered at Nyköping kammarmusikdagar and will continue 14-16th of September in Ludvika, Södertälje and Säffle chamber music societies.
- New fairytale program “Sagolikt” with Josefine Andersson, mezzo-soprano
- Daniel Beskow recieves 50000SEK from Konstnärsnämden-The Swedish Art grants committee
- Spiegelkonzerte at BIX jazz club in Stuttgart
- Winterreise STAGED at STORM Chamber music series in Halmstad.
- Masterclass at the Opera in Gothenburg 5-6th of februari 2018 in the theme “New ways for Lieder”.